Renowned production house Poornodaya Pictures is back into production after 30 years. Known for producing classics like Shankarabharanm, Seethakoka Chiluka, Swayamkrushi, Sitaara and Sagara Sangamam, the famous banner is coming up with a new film.
The banner has announced the title of their comeback movie. Titled First Day First Show, the movie has the story of director Anudeep of Jathi Ratnalu fame. Lakshmi Narayana Puttamchetty and Vamshidhar Goud are the directors of this fun-filled movie.
Srija Entertainments and Mitravinda Movies are co-producing this movie, which has Radhan’s music. The details of the cast and crew will be out very soon. Keep watching this space for more updates.
A ride filled with joy and laughter- #FirstDayFirstShow coming your way very soon…
Story by @anudeepfilm
— Poornodaya Pictures (@PoornodayaFilms) May 16, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- 28 celebrities to grace The Warrior Tamil pre-release event
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court