An ardent admirer of Sridevi has paid an unique tribute to his favorite actress. According to the latest reports, a Chennai-based man has opened a restaurant in Chennai where all the dishes have been named after Sridevi’s hit films.
Incidentally, he has also reportedly extended an invitation to the actress to come to his restaurant. It remains to be seen if she will accept his invitation or not.
After making her comeback with English Vinglish, the actress was last seen in a hard-hitting thriller titled Mom.
Articles that might interest you:
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with Allu Arjun’s appreciation for his podcasts