An ardent admirer of Sridevi has paid an unique tribute to his favorite actress. According to the latest reports, a Chennai-based man has opened a restaurant in Chennai where all the dishes have been named after Sridevi’s hit films.
Incidentally, he has also reportedly extended an invitation to the actress to come to his restaurant. It remains to be seen if she will accept his invitation or not.
After making her comeback with English Vinglish, the actress was last seen in a hard-hitting thriller titled Mom.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?