An ardent admirer of Sridevi has paid an unique tribute to his favorite actress. According to the latest reports, a Chennai-based man has opened a restaurant in Chennai where all the dishes have been named after Sridevi’s hit films.
Incidentally, he has also reportedly extended an invitation to the actress to come to his restaurant. It remains to be seen if she will accept his invitation or not.
After making her comeback with English Vinglish, the actress was last seen in a hard-hitting thriller titled Mom.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?