An ardent admirer of Sridevi has paid an unique tribute to his favorite actress. According to the latest reports, a Chennai-based man has opened a restaurant in Chennai where all the dishes have been named after Sridevi’s hit films.
Incidentally, he has also reportedly extended an invitation to the actress to come to his restaurant. It remains to be seen if she will accept his invitation or not.
After making her comeback with English Vinglish, the actress was last seen in a hard-hitting thriller titled Mom.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share