Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly anticipated movie, Agnyaathavaasi, is carrying a huge buzz among trade circles. The film’s business is closed for most areas and the makers have made a fortune from theatrical rights.
Meanwhile, an exclusive update is that the film’s Nizam rights have been bought for a whopping price of 27 crores, which is the highest ever deal after Baahubali2. On the other side, Agnyaathavaasi’s North India and Odisha rights have fetched 1.15 crores, which is also a record deal.
Trivikram directed this emotional family drama, which has Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel as the female leads. S Radhakrishna has produced the movie and Anirudh has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral