On this date, last year, fans and friends of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput were shocked when he allegedly died by suicide. Sushant was found hanging in his room at his Mumbai residence. A forensic report submitted to the CBI by the country’s top hospital AIIMS had confirmed that Sushant died due to asphyxia and ruled out any foul play.
Sushant was one of the most talented and promising Bollywood stars and had acclaimed movies such as Kai Po Che, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, Sonchiriya and Chichchore to his credit. His last film, Dil Bechara, released posthumously on Disney Hotstar in July, 2020 and created history in terms of number of views. Fans and well-wishers of the late actor are fondly remembering him even as they await the closure of his death case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam release date announcement on the way?
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema