In the last few days, several Telugu film stars either tested positive for COVID-19 or went into isolation after their personal staff and close acquaintances tested positive for the virus. There have also been a few unfortunate deaths caused by the deadly virus.
Now, the latest reports reveal that three of Tollywood’s leading stars, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas and Ram Charan, have stalled their shootings and isolated themselves at their homes after their personal staff tested COVID-19 positive. While the personal stylists of Mahesh and Prabhas contracted the virus, Ram Charan’s caravan’s driver reportedly passed away due to COVID-19.
Needless to say, fans of all the three stars are anxiously awaiting a formal announcement regarding their health status.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative