In the last few days, several Telugu film stars either tested positive for COVID-19 or went into isolation after their personal staff and close acquaintances tested positive for the virus. There have also been a few unfortunate deaths caused by the deadly virus.
Now, the latest reports reveal that three of Tollywood’s leading stars, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas and Ram Charan, have stalled their shootings and isolated themselves at their homes after their personal staff tested COVID-19 positive. While the personal stylists of Mahesh and Prabhas contracted the virus, Ram Charan’s caravan’s driver reportedly passed away due to COVID-19.
Needless to say, fans of all the three stars are anxiously awaiting a formal announcement regarding their health status.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date