Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, raised everyone’s expectations with its spectacular trailer. Fans are highly thrilled with the positive buzz around the movie, which is slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
It is well-known that Nandamuri fans have been organising a 40-day national tour and performing special prayers at various temples across the country. Yesterday, a large number of fans offered special prayers at the 99th temple, Mukkanti temple in Srikalahasthi, for the grand success of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead