Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, raised everyone’s expectations with its spectacular trailer. Fans are highly thrilled with the positive buzz around the movie, which is slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
It is well-known that Nandamuri fans have been organising a 40-day national tour and performing special prayers at various temples across the country. Yesterday, a large number of fans offered special prayers at the 99th temple, Mukkanti temple in Srikalahasthi, for the grand success of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika