Ever since Rajinikanth addressed his fans that his entry into politics is in God’s hands, several political bigwigs and others have questioned his credentials to join politics. Some even asked what has Rajinikanth done so far to address social issues that people in Tamil Nadu are facing, and a section of intellectuals and politicians opined that it’s better of Rajini stays away from politics.
Such comments have irked Rajinikanth’s hardcore fans so much that they have unleashed a counter-offensive campaign urging people to give Rajinikanth a chance to enter politics. “The so called ‘experienced’ politicians have done nothing to improve lives of people who are suffering from several social issues over the years. Let Rajinikanth join politics and see what he does. What’s the point of criticising him even before he tries to make a difference,” Rajinikanth’s fans said.
Meanwhile, BJP is said to be quite keen on supporting the Superstar if he decides to join politics. But for the time being, Rajinikanth has kept everyone guessing about his final decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Godfather’s advance bookings from tomorrow
- Bigg Boss 6 – Shocking elimination to happen tonight?
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video