Speaking at the audio launch event of Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool, director Puri Jagannadh made an interesting comment. Talking about the viral video which revealed Balayya slapping his fan in Nandyal, Puri said that fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya.
“People who are criticizing Balayya in the media don’t know about the relationship between him and his fans. Balayya slaps someone only when ‘common sense’ is not in order. Remember this, next time if Balayya slaps a fan, it’s a love story,” Puri said. Needless to say that Puri’s speech has become a hot topic on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?