Speaking at the audio launch event of Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool, director Puri Jagannadh made an interesting comment. Talking about the viral video which revealed Balayya slapping his fan in Nandyal, Puri said that fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya.
“People who are criticizing Balayya in the media don’t know about the relationship between him and his fans. Balayya slaps someone only when ‘common sense’ is not in order. Remember this, next time if Balayya slaps a fan, it’s a love story,” Puri said. Needless to say that Puri’s speech has become a hot topic on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?