On March 14th, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political outfit Janasena Party will turn three years old. A large group of Pawan fans and Janasena cadres are planning to celebrate this occasion in a grand way.
Several annadaanams, blood donation camps, charity and social service events will be taken up by the Janasena activists across all the districts in the twin Telugu states.
Janasena Party was established by Pawan in 2014 with the sole agenda of questioning injustice in the society. The party is all set to contest in the 2019 elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s gorgeous pic from classical hit goes viral
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Budget issues force Vishal to direct his next
- High on the success of Bheeshma, Nithin launches his next
- Will Mahesh say yes to Koratala Siva?
- Nani’s new film gets an interesting title?