On March 14th, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political outfit Janasena Party will turn three years old. A large group of Pawan fans and Janasena cadres are planning to celebrate this occasion in a grand way.
Several annadaanams, blood donation camps, charity and social service events will be taken up by the Janasena activists across all the districts in the twin Telugu states.
Janasena Party was established by Pawan in 2014 with the sole agenda of questioning injustice in the society. The party is all set to contest in the 2019 elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam trailer release date locked
- RRR’s trailer to be filled with these aspects
- Salman gets involved in Katrina’s wedding – Here’s how?
- Prabhas’s remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Marakkar’s latest worldwide collection
- Sridevi Soda Center locks its television premiere date