Yesterday, Superstar Mahesh Babu celebrated his 43rd birthday with his family and close friends at a resort in Goa. Millions of his fans took to social media and celebrated their favourite actor’s birthday in their own style.
Mahesh interacted with a leading English daily and opened up about his birthday celebrations. He said that there’s nothing special about his birthday and that he spends the day with his family and close friends. But he credits his fans for making his birthdays special.
“Fans make my birthday special. However, the volume of well-wishers gets overwhelming. So I like to be out of the country for most of my birthdays,” said the Superstar, revealing why he chooses to go out of town on his birthdays.
- Expectations touch sky after Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser
- Poll : What did yo think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Interesting title locked for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay