Yesterday, Superstar Mahesh Babu celebrated his 43rd birthday with his family and close friends at a resort in Goa. Millions of his fans took to social media and celebrated their favourite actor’s birthday in their own style.
Mahesh interacted with a leading English daily and opened up about his birthday celebrations. He said that there’s nothing special about his birthday and that he spends the day with his family and close friends. But he credits his fans for making his birthdays special.
“Fans make my birthday special. However, the volume of well-wishers gets overwhelming. So I like to be out of the country for most of my birthdays,” said the Superstar, revealing why he chooses to go out of town on his birthdays.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon