Ever since hero Sai Dharam Tej was injured in a bike accident on Vinayaka Chaturthi, his worried fans have been anxiously waiting for him to come to out of the hospital bed and back to shootings. While Sai continues to be on ventilator in the ICU at Apollo Hospitals, his fans are literally praying for his speedy recovery.
Several fans are offering special prayers at various temples across Andhra Pradesh. Some fans climbed Eluru’s Dwarka Tirumala temple on foot. Also, fans from Vizag, Srikakulam and Kurnool offered special prayers at their local temples. Photographs of fans’ prayers have been making a splash on social media since yesterday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Tamannaah Bhatia – I am feeling happy for comparing Gurthunda Seethakalam with Geethanjali
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut