Bollywood actor Sonu Sood is like a demigod to millions of Indians now. The actor has been helping out several poor and needy on a daily basis ever since the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown began to wreak havoc across the country.
Reiterating Sonu’s popularity among the masses, a fan named Venkatesh from Parigi in Telangana has set out on a padayatra (walkathon) from Hyderabad to Mumbai just to meet Sonu. Interacting with the media during his yatra, Venkatesh said that his father’s auto has been seized as he couldn’t pay the monthly EMI due to the lockdown.
Venkatesh went on to say that his father his emotionally broken and that he fears that his father might do something to himself anytime. “I lost my mother during my childhood and I don’t want to lose my father now. That’s why I’m doing this padayatra to meet Sonu Sood and seek his help,” Venkatesh said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away
- Slammed at the box office this film is winning praise on OTT