Chiranjeevi revealed shocking news to everyone yesterday that he tested positive for COVID 19. This news surprised many and wishes started pouring in for the star hero to get back to normal soon.
Fans were a bit upset that a senior person like Chiru should take care of his health and should not be seen in public function which the star has been doing in the last few days.
But being ardent fans, so many from all over the Telugu states did special puja in various temples. Special setups were created in districts like Guntur, Krishna, and West Godavari so that they can pray to Lord Hanuman who is Chiru’s most-followed deity.
Chiru was supposed to start his new film Acharya and got affected. Let’s hope that he gets back to normal soon and join his shoot back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant