Balakrishna’s Srimannanaraya, which released last week, is doing decent business at the box office. However, fans of Balakrishna are reportedly quite upset about the film being replaced by Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai which led to a protest. The incident occurred earlier today in front of Arjun Theatre in Kukatpally where the film’s producer Ramesh Puppala and Balakrishna’s fans staged a protest. The protesters questioned the reason behind replacing a film which is doing quite well with a new film. They are seeking an explanation from the theater owners and other bigwigs of the film industry, and are also demanding that a new theater should be allotted in the very same area. Srimannarayana released on August 30th all over India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha starting a new line of business
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?