Balakrishna’s Srimannanaraya, which released last week, is doing decent business at the box office. However, fans of Balakrishna are reportedly quite upset about the film being replaced by Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai which led to a protest. The incident occurred earlier today in front of Arjun Theatre in Kukatpally where the film’s producer Ramesh Puppala and Balakrishna’s fans staged a protest. The protesters questioned the reason behind replacing a film which is doing quite well with a new film. They are seeking an explanation from the theater owners and other bigwigs of the film industry, and are also demanding that a new theater should be allotted in the very same area. Srimannarayana released on August 30th all over India.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style