On his 93rd birth anniversary, fans of legendary Telugu actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, have paid rich tributes to the man who revolutionized Telugu Cinema and politics.
Joining the list of devotees who paid their homage to the departed legend are several political leaders and Nandamuri family members and other cine celebrities.
Born in a modest village of Nimmakuru in Krishna district in the year 1923, NT Ramarao started out as an actor in several plays before he stepped into the films with Mana Desam in 1949.
In a glorious career that spanned nearly five decades, NTR won several national and international honours. Considered a messiah of the Masses, NTR was also awarded the prestigious Padma Shri Award in the year 1968.
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA