Right when the time NTR fans were getting a bit agitated, the star hero sprung a surprise by confirming his latest project in the direction of Bobby. NTR’s elder brother Kalyan Ram announced the film and chose a day which was quite memorable.
The announcement exactly came during the 100th day of NTR’s biggest hit Janatha Garage. Fans are super happy that their star hero finally announced a film after a long gap. They are also crediting him in believing in director Bobby in spite of giving a huge flop in Sardaar.
Shooting of this film will kick start post Sankranthi and a star heroine who will be cast opposite NTR will soon be announced.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna