Right when the time NTR fans were getting a bit agitated, the star hero sprung a surprise by confirming his latest project in the direction of Bobby. NTR’s elder brother Kalyan Ram announced the film and chose a day which was quite memorable.
The announcement exactly came during the 100th day of NTR’s biggest hit Janatha Garage. Fans are super happy that their star hero finally announced a film after a long gap. They are also crediting him in believing in director Bobby in spite of giving a huge flop in Sardaar.
Shooting of this film will kick start post Sankranthi and a star heroine who will be cast opposite NTR will soon be announced.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI