Ever since the Brahmotsavam makers released the official press note this afternoon, fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu have been extremely thrilled with Mahesh romancing three leading heroines, Samantha, Kajal and Praneetha, a first ever feat for the Superstar. Earlier, Mahesh romanced two heroines, Simran and Sakshi Shivanand, in Yuvaraju.
Mahesh’s fans are extremely curious to see how the film’s director Sreekanth Addala will weave the story with these three heroines and Mahesh Babu in a family entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will commence from 10th July. Leading production house PVP Cinema is producing this film and the makers have already announced the release date as 8th January, 2016.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states