Ever since the Brahmotsavam makers released the official press note this afternoon, fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu have been extremely thrilled with Mahesh romancing three leading heroines, Samantha, Kajal and Praneetha, a first ever feat for the Superstar. Earlier, Mahesh romanced two heroines, Simran and Sakshi Shivanand, in Yuvaraju.
Mahesh’s fans are extremely curious to see how the film’s director Sreekanth Addala will weave the story with these three heroines and Mahesh Babu in a family entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will commence from 10th July. Leading production house PVP Cinema is producing this film and the makers have already announced the release date as 8th January, 2016.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods