Producer Anil Sunkara, who’s currently bankrolling Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, has left all the Superstar fans thrilled with his tweet. This morning, Anil tweeted a video of music composer Devi Sri Prasad, speaking at the film’s muhurtham ceremony, assuring fans that they will be chartbuster mass and romantic numbers in the movie.
Anil went on to say that he listened to the mass song composed by DSP and that “keka” is a small word to describe it. He further said that DSP has kept his promise, and assured that the song will be a treat for all the fans. “Our fans will love you for this album,” Anil told DSP and director Anil Ravipudi.
Needless to say, Anil’s tweet has raised expectations on the film’s audio album and fans can’t wait for the first single’s launch. The film is slated to open in cinemas on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record