Many films come and go but Rangasthalam is that one film which has clicked in every which way. The film not only broke box office records but also brought laurels to Ram Charan and Sukumar.
Now, the film is still playing in certain theaters of both the Telugu states and will very soon complete its 100 days run on the 7th of this month. So, now the news is that the fans are making due plans to celebrate this in a grand manner.
Special events are being planned at several theaters in Hyderabad and several other areas of Andhra. Fans will be especially taking part in it and making this event a grand success.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy