Benefit shows used to be a ritual before the release day of big films in Telangana. But all that stopped two years back when the Telangana government stopped giving permissions to fans to air midnight shows.
Now, that the Sankranthi season is nearing and as big films are coming in, the fans are trying hard to acquire special permissions to host these shows of their favorite stars.
Now, a new report is going around that there will be special shows for films like Vinaya Vidheya Rama and NTR which are two of the biggest Sankranthi releases.
There is nothing confirmed as of now whether they will be any shows but fans and other bigwigs are trying hard and are using all their contacts to get permissions from the higher authorities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out