Puri Jagan is a director who can the fate of any actor. The way he showcases his heroes is the best and wins the fans’ hearts and that is the reason, everyone wants to work with Puri at least once in their careers.
For the last few days, there has been a talk that Puri Jagan will direct the latest mass sensation Yash for a Telugu/Kannada bilingual soon. Yash is almost done with KGF 2 and Puri will finish his next.
So, there is a good chance for these two to collaborate. But there is nothing that has bee confirmed as of yet. Many say that these reports are just rumors. But ever since this news has come out about this project, fans are super happy in both Telugu and Kannada states and want this combination to happen at any cost.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan