Naga Chaitanya’s intense action thriller, Custody, is gearing up to hit the silver screens on May 12. The film’s theatrical trailer will be released on the 5th of May. As part of the promotions, Custody’s team interacted with the Telugu film media in Hyderabad today.
During his interaction with the scribes, Custody’s director Venkat Prabhu revealed that he had initially suggested Shiva as the film’s title as the film is as intense as the Nagarjuna classic. “But Chay had outrightly refused the idea, saying that Shiva is a cult classic and that fans will surely kill both of them if they rehashed the title without a solid purpose.
Venkat Prabhu went on to say that he has known Chay for the past 12 years, and that he is bowled over by Chay’s simplicity and humility. Also starring Arvind Swamy and Krithi Shetty in lead roles, Custody has been bankrolled by Srinivasa Chitturi. Maestro Ilayaraja and his son Yuvan Shankar Raja are the film’s composers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food