In August, Prabhas will be joining forces with Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar for a high-budget romantic entertainer. The film is tipped to be a period film set in the 70s. A majority of the film will be shot in Europe.
Now, the exciting buzz regarding Prabhas20 is that apart from romance, the film’s story also has some fantasy elements. Currently, the film’s team is erecting giant sets in Hyderabad under noted production designer Ravinder’s supervision. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie, which will be produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends