In August, Prabhas will be joining forces with Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar for a high-budget romantic entertainer. The film is tipped to be a period film set in the 70s. A majority of the film will be shot in Europe.
Now, the exciting buzz regarding Prabhas20 is that apart from romance, the film’s story also has some fantasy elements. Currently, the film’s team is erecting giant sets in Hyderabad under noted production designer Ravinder’s supervision. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie, which will be produced under UV Creations banner.
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims