Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie is currently being shot in the outskirts of Hyderabad, near Chevella. Scenes involving farmers and their struggles are being shot right now and Chiranjeevi is taking part in the proceedings. The movie is being directed by VV Vinayak and Ram Charan is the producer.
The film’s title was originally rumoured to be Kathilantodu. Ram Charan has clarified that this is not the final title and since then, ‘Khaidi No 150’ is doing the rounds. So far neither Chiranjeevi nor Charan have issued any formal statement about this.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and the film is going to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?