Tamil star Vijay’s political entry has been a hot topic for the last few years. His fans are excited to see him as the chief minister of Tamil Nadu. But Vijay has never made a clear announcement regarding his political ambitions.
Adding fuel to the speculations, Vijay’s father SA Chandrasekaran has applied for the registration of All India Thalapathy Vijay Makkal Iyakkam political party. However, the veteran filmmaker told the media that it’s his own initiative and that it’s not Vijay’s party. He went on to say that he can’t comment whether his son will enter electoral politics.
On the other hand, Vijay’s PR team yesterday ended the ongoing speculations about Vijay’s political entry. The team has clarified that the news of Vijay foraying into active politics are untrue. Vijay’s Master is awaiting its theatrical release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture