Jagapathi Babu-starrer FCUK is all set for release on February 12. The bold title has created a decent buzz for the movie. However, there has also been some criticism of the title. However, the film’s director Vidyasagar Raju and producer KL Damodar Prasad said in a latest promotional interview that FCUK is a clean family entertainer and that there’s no obscenity in the movie.
“FCUK stands for Father, Chitti, Umaa and Karthik, four protagonists who are the soul of the film. We anticipated the backlash for the title, but we assure that the film is a hilarious comedy entertainer without any obscenity. Jagapathi Babu garu plays the father, and the film is about the issues that arise due to the generation gap,” said the makers.
Talking about the A certificate issued by the CBFC panel, producer Damu said that his banner Sri Ranjith Movies never makes substandard films and that even though the CBFC has rated the film A, they didn’t ask for a single cut or even a beep.
Apart from Jagapathi Babu, FCUK also features Ram Karthik, Ammu Abhirami and Baby Sahashritha in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster
- Jathi Ratnalu’s pre-release promotional tour in Andhra towns