It’s well known that Ram Charan will be seen as legendary Telugu freedom fighter Alluri Seetharamaraju in Rajamouli’s RRR. The special birthday teaser featuring Charan as the ferocious Alluri raised expectations among fans.
In a latest interview, Charan said that lucky is a very small word to describe his feeling of playing the iconic freedom fighter. “The feeling is beyond description. We are treating this character with a lot of respect and responsibility. Rajamouli garu is picturising it in a new way,” Charan said.
Charan will resume RRR’s shoot when the post pandemic situation improves. The film is expected to hit screens during the next summer season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon