It’s well known that Ram Charan will be seen as legendary Telugu freedom fighter Alluri Seetharamaraju in Rajamouli’s RRR. The special birthday teaser featuring Charan as the ferocious Alluri raised expectations among fans.
In a latest interview, Charan said that lucky is a very small word to describe his feeling of playing the iconic freedom fighter. “The feeling is beyond description. We are treating this character with a lot of respect and responsibility. Rajamouli garu is picturising it in a new way,” Charan said.
Charan will resume RRR’s shoot when the post pandemic situation improves. The film is expected to hit screens during the next summer season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?