Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad is one of the most happening composers down south with an enviable track record. The hotshot composer’s latest film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is all set for a gigantic release tonight and DSP interacted with media to share his excitement over the film’s release.
Stating that working with Pawan Kalyan is a ‘memorable kick’ DSP said that he is looking forward to working with Pawan again. DSP is also the chosen man to compose for two landmark projects, Chiru’s 150th film and Balayya’s 100th film.
DSP said that he feels blessed and lucky to be composing for these two stars who are the two main pillars of Telugu film industry. DSP had earlier composed rocking albums for Chiru’s Shankardada MBBS and Balayya’s Legend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages