Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad is one of the most happening composers down south with an enviable track record. The hotshot composer’s latest film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is all set for a gigantic release tonight and DSP interacted with media to share his excitement over the film’s release.
Stating that working with Pawan Kalyan is a ‘memorable kick’ DSP said that he is looking forward to working with Pawan again. DSP is also the chosen man to compose for two landmark projects, Chiru’s 150th film and Balayya’s 100th film.
DSP said that he feels blessed and lucky to be composing for these two stars who are the two main pillars of Telugu film industry. DSP had earlier composed rocking albums for Chiru’s Shankardada MBBS and Balayya’s Legend.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’