After Vada Chennai, hero Dhanush and director Vetrimaaran are joining hands for yet another interesting project. Titled Asuran, the film will go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers have roped in Malayalam actress Manju Warrier as the female lead in this film. Manju, who made a comeback after a brief gap in 2014, was last seen in Mohanlal’s Odiyan.
Senior producer Kalaipuli S. Thanu is bankrolling Asuran under his V Creations banner. GV Prakash Kumar will take care of the music department.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja