After Vada Chennai, hero Dhanush and director Vetrimaaran are joining hands for yet another interesting project. Titled Asuran, the film will go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers have roped in Malayalam actress Manju Warrier as the female lead in this film. Manju, who made a comeback after a brief gap in 2014, was last seen in Mohanlal’s Odiyan.
Senior producer Kalaipuli S. Thanu is bankrolling Asuran under his V Creations banner. GV Prakash Kumar will take care of the music department.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?