Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his comeback with the remake of Pink and it is a known fact by now. Dil Raju is producing this film and Venu Sreeram will be directing it.
The latest update is that Nivetha Thomas has been locked as the main lead of the film. She will be reprising Taapsee’s role in the hard-hitting drama. The other two girls from the film are yet to be locked.
Nivetha Thomas is a top performer and she will be a perfect fit in the film. This news is yet to be confirmed. The pre-production of the film is on in full swing and very soon the project will be launched.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai