When you’ve got the talent, setbacks will only be temporary. Kajal Aggarwal is one actress who will vouch for this statement. This talented hot beauty was ruling the roost in the Telugu Film Industry until a big dud at the Box Office and a very poorly managed photoshoot controversy threw her career offtrack. Kajal was suddenly the target of heavy criticism and it looked like offers were drying up.
She only had Prince Mahesh Babu’s ‘The Businessman’ in hand.Samantha and Tamanna seemed to race past Kajal with a flurry of new projects and success at the Box Office.Just when all seemed lost, she found herself back in the limelight when Shruti Haasan walked out of Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dammu’ over date issues. Kajal was the overwhelming favourite as the replacement.And then she landed a place in Ram Charan’s new film with V.V. Vinayak.
Kajal is now back with a bang. She is all set to romance three of the biggest heroes in the Telugu Film Industry. This Diwali will be extra special for her.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?