After nearly a gap of four years, Sundeep Kishan had a release in Tamil with Maanagaram. The film released in Telugu as Nagaram. Both the versions have been receiving a huge praise from critics and movie lovers.
With the positive word of mouth increasing with each passing show, the movie has seen a significant rise in the number of screens for both the versions. Thanks to the Holi festival advantage today and tomorrow, the movie is expected to post some decent numbers by the end of its opening weekend.
Debutant Lokesh Kanagaraj directed Nagaram, which also stars Regina and Shri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness