Sankranthi 2013 is turning out to be a good time for both ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and ‘Naayak’. The movies have been registering bumper collections for the last few days and the trend is expected to continue until this weekend. The increase in ticket prices has also contributed significantly to the revenues of these two movies.
SVSC in particular has seen a pretty strong upswing in demand in C centers. The movie is continuing its stellar run in overseas markets as well as in multiplexes.
Tollywood got off to a good start in 2013 with SVSC and Naayak. Let us hope that the industry continues the good run it had in 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmaji’s son speaks openly about his fears
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Star heroine denies being part of Krish 4
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here