Fidaa was a raging hit during its time of release. The film brought back director Shekhar into the limelight after a very long time. Not only did the film earn critical acclaim but collected more than 45 crores at the box office.
With such a track record, the film fetched good money even for its satellite rights and earned superb TRP’s during its television debut. The film is a raging hit whenever its aired on television and the latest we hear is that it scored a TRP of 12.5 in its fifth screening on Maa TV.
This is huge for a small film which had a good dose of entertainment and family emotions. Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi played the lead pair in this film which was produced by Dil Raju.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film