Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi starrer Shekar Kammula’s romantic drama, Fidaa, is now a million dollar baby in North America. The film, which collected $952,671 until Sunday, breached the $1 million mark within the first few of hours on Monday.
Fidaa is the first $1 million movie for Varun Tej, Sai Pallavi and Shekar Kammula, while it’s a hat-trick $1m film for its producer Dil Raju in 2017. Thanks to the ultra positive buzz all-over, Fidaa continues its dream run across North America. The full run figure is expected to be quite huge.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized