Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi starrer Shekar Kammula’s romantic drama, Fidaa, is now a million dollar baby in North America. The film, which collected $952,671 until Sunday, breached the $1 million mark within the first few of hours on Monday.
Fidaa is the first $1 million movie for Varun Tej, Sai Pallavi and Shekar Kammula, while it’s a hat-trick $1m film for its producer Dil Raju in 2017. Thanks to the ultra positive buzz all-over, Fidaa continues its dream run across North America. The full run figure is expected to be quite huge.
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot