Looks like there is no stopping Shekhar Kammula’s Fidaa. Even on a weekday like Monday, the film saw close to 80% occupancy in all areas of its release. The mouth talk is super positive and there is a repeat audience which is watching the film twice or thrice already.
The film will be a money spinner for Dil Raju as it might cross the 30 cross share mark easily. The earthly emotions and simple content of the film are drawing huge crowds at the box office.
As the film is based in Telangana, the collections in Nizam are also super positive. Fidaa has only Gautam Nanda as competition this week but as both films are of different genre there will not much threat from it.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors