Fidaa collected a theatrical share of Rs.1,10,273 on its 37th day and took its total share to Rs.2,12,94,861 in its 37-day run in Krishna district. On the other hand, Jaya Janaki Nayaka collected Rs.1,83,212 on the 16th day of its release and collected Rs.1,24,67,224 in 16 days.
Meanwhile, Tamil star Dhanush’s VIP 2 has collected Rs.5,21,573 share on its second day, collecting a total share of Rs.12,92,652 in two days.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Mani Sharma’s surprising remarks about Acharya’s background score
- Aakasam gets its OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda in star hero’s next – Here’s the clarity
- 50-year-old hottie in no mood to slow down
- Ram Pothineni shows his power yet again