Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi starrer successful romantic drama, Fidaa, continues its decent show at overseas ticket counters in its second week. The film has grossed more than $125K on Saturday to surpass the $1.5 million milestone.
With this solid performance, Fidaa is expected to enter all-time top ten highest grossing Telugu movies in overseas. Meanwhile, trade analysts predict that Fidaa will collect close to 30 crores worldwide share in its full run.
Shekhar Kammula’s deft handing of touching family emotions is the main highlight of the film. Dil Raju has produced Fidaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s first weekend US collections; Eyes $1M club
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date