Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi starrer successful romantic drama, Fidaa, continues its decent show at overseas ticket counters in its second week. The film has grossed more than $125K on Saturday to surpass the $1.5 million milestone.
With this solid performance, Fidaa is expected to enter all-time top ten highest grossing Telugu movies in overseas. Meanwhile, trade analysts predict that Fidaa will collect close to 30 crores worldwide share in its full run.
Shekhar Kammula’s deft handing of touching family emotions is the main highlight of the film. Dil Raju has produced Fidaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday