Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi starrer successful romantic drama, Fidaa, continues its decent show at overseas ticket counters in its second week. The film has grossed more than $125K on Saturday to surpass the $1.5 million milestone.
With this solid performance, Fidaa is expected to enter all-time top ten highest grossing Telugu movies in overseas. Meanwhile, trade analysts predict that Fidaa will collect close to 30 crores worldwide share in its full run.
Shekhar Kammula’s deft handing of touching family emotions is the main highlight of the film. Dil Raju has produced Fidaa.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals