Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, has just pulled off a memorable feat in the US. The film has grossed $2,000,159 until Saturday and became the seventh Telugu movie to ever surpass the coveted $2 million milestone.
Fidaa is currently at the 7th spot in Tollywood’s all-time highest grossing movies in overseas. The film is next only to Baahubali 2, Baahubali 1, Srimanthudu, A..Aa, Khaidi No.150 and Nannaku Prematho. Directed by Shekar Kammula, Fidaa was produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next