Shekhar Kammula has hit back hard at all his critics who wrote him off recently. His new film, Fidaa has taken a superb start at both domestic and overseas box office. The latest we hear is that the first day collections are somewhere around 3.7 crores which are huge for a small budget film.
Dil Raju is a master of promotion and he has some interesting things planned up in the future. Sai Pallavi has become an over night sensation as everyone is going to watch her sizzle with Varun Tej whose performance has also been appreciated.
With the weekend setting in, the figure is set to go up even better. With no good release left this week, Shekhar Kammula and his gang can celebrate big time.
- Saakshyam’s release postponed?
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna