The collections for Shekhar Kammula’s Fidaa are very positive as the film is going super strong even in the week days. The latest update is that the film has crossed the 13 crore mark and is doing well all over.
Not only in the A centers, the film is doing drawing good crowds at the B and C centers as well. Dil Raju is not staying back and is promoting the film on a huge level.
Sai Pallavi and Varun Tej’s chemistry has struck a chord with the audience and is pulling in good crowds to the theaters.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence