The collections for Shekhar Kammula’s Fidaa are very positive as the film is going super strong even in the week days. The latest update is that the film has crossed the 13 crore mark and is doing well all over.
Not only in the A centers, the film is doing drawing good crowds at the B and C centers as well. Dil Raju is not staying back and is promoting the film on a huge level.
Sai Pallavi and Varun Tej’s chemistry has struck a chord with the audience and is pulling in good crowds to the theaters.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser