Fidaa has become a money spinner for Dil Raju as the film is going steady even on weekdays in many areas. The film has already crossed the 32 crore mark worldwide and with the occupancy still strong, the makers are aiming at 40 crore share mark.
This is quite possible as only a biggie in the form of Nakshatram is releasing tomorrow. If the film gets a mixed talk then the focus will once get back to Fidaa and this will ensure some more money for the romantic drama.
Sai Pallavi and natural emotions are pulling the audience to the theaters big time. The music is also a rage all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post