If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Bollywood star Jackie Shroff is the front-runner to play the main antagonist in Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-awaited family entertainer, Annaatthe. Apparently, the film’s makers had approached Jackie before the lockdown and a final decision will be made in a few days.
If Jackie ends up signing Annaatthe, he will be the fifth successive Bollywood actor to play villain to Rajnikanth. In the past, Nana Patekar in Kaala, Akshay Kumar in 2.0, Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Petta and Suniel Shetty in Darbar were the antagonists that confronted the stalwart Tamil actor. Stay tuned for further updates on Annaatthe.
Articles that might interest you:
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?