Shruthi Hassan has got a new tattoo again. This is the fifth one in a row for her. The actress got a rose inked on her wrist. She took picutes of her tattoo and revealed it to everyone. “I already had a small rose on my left wrist, but I decided to add some more design to it and make it a large one,” she says.
“Why a rose? Because it symbolises the idea of light and new beginnings for me. Also, a rose has thorns, but it still is considered beautiful I love that thought,” adds Shruti. Shruti is currently busy with Vishal’s tamil flick Poojai. She will also be seen in an item number for Mahesh’s Aagadu
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections