Both of them have earned a good reputation among distributors and exhibitors as ‘minimum guarantee’ heroes. But while one is riding a wave of success right now, the other is facing a slump in his fortunes. We are talking of course about Comedy King Allari Naresh and Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja.
Both of them will vie for Box Office glory on December 21st. Naresh will be coming in with ‘Yamudiki Mogudu’ while Ravi Teja will offer ‘Sarocharu’. One is a socio fantasy entertainer while the other is a romantic entertainer. But both the films are expected to be high on comedy, so it will be interesting to see which one of these movies succeeds at the Box Office.
The fight between these minimum guarantee heroes is going to be keenly watched.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever
- Priyadarshi lived in the role of Mallesham- Raj R
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next