The issue is over the payment for audio rights of the film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe, for which Shreyas reportedly owes rupees 60 lakhs. Despite many attempts, the matter couldn’t be resolved.
Nithiin’s father reportedly filed a cheating case against Shreyas and the people behind the firm, in order to recover the dues.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?