The issue is over the payment for audio rights of the film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe, for which Shreyas reportedly owes rupees 60 lakhs. Despite many attempts, the matter couldn’t be resolved.
Nithiin’s father reportedly filed a cheating case against Shreyas and the people behind the firm, in order to recover the dues.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?