The issue is over the payment for audio rights of the film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe, for which Shreyas reportedly owes rupees 60 lakhs. Despite many attempts, the matter couldn’t be resolved.
Nithiin’s father reportedly filed a cheating case against Shreyas and the people behind the firm, in order to recover the dues.
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release