Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday is going to make her Tollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter. Both Puri and Vijay have been all praise for the young beauty’s performance and dedication on sets.
In a latest interview, Ananya Panday described Fighter as ‘a different world altogether’. She said that she is so excited about the variety of work she has been getting and that she cannot wait to share everything with her fans. She concluded saying she wants to try something in hardcore action now. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part