Last night, veteran actress and filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala (73) breathed her last while undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Fans and well-wishers from the industry are yet to come to terms with the void the Guinness Record holder’s sudden demise has left in the industry.
Meanwhile, several film and political celebrities are extending their heartfelt condolences over Vijaya Nirmala’s passing away. Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu, Telangana CM KCR, Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan, several ministers from the AP and Telangana cabinets, senior actors and politicians Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna and many other noted personalities have condoled the death of Vijaya Nirmala.
Vijaya Nirmala’s body will be taken to her Nanakramguda residence at 11 am this morning. Tomorrow, her body will be kept at the Film Chamber for fans and well-wishers to pay their last respects. Her funeral will be held tomorrow evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut