Indian film industry has been totally shut down due to the lockdown over the past 4 months. Even though a few medium scale movie units resumed shootings, sudden spread of COVID-19 on sets resulted in the indefinite stalling of the shoots. In a latest interview, hero Pawan Kalyan said that the film fraternity across the country is helplessly waiting for the Coronavirus vaccine to resume shootings.
“Even a top star like Amitabh Bachchan has been infected with the virus. What if we resume shootings and some actor or a unit member gets infected with the virus? Even though the governments have given us the permission to resume shootings, we are in a helpless state to work. Until a vaccine is invented to prevent the virus and give us moral strength, there is no chance of shootings being resumed in near future,” Pawan said.
Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, and his film with Krish have both been postponed indefinitely due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release
- Noted veteran actresses in Aadollu Meeku Joharlu