Indian film industry has been totally shut down due to the lockdown over the past 4 months. Even though a few medium scale movie units resumed shootings, sudden spread of COVID-19 on sets resulted in the indefinite stalling of the shoots. In a latest interview, hero Pawan Kalyan said that the film fraternity across the country is helplessly waiting for the Coronavirus vaccine to resume shootings.
“Even a top star like Amitabh Bachchan has been infected with the virus. What if we resume shootings and some actor or a unit member gets infected with the virus? Even though the governments have given us the permission to resume shootings, we are in a helpless state to work. Until a vaccine is invented to prevent the virus and give us moral strength, there is no chance of shootings being resumed in near future,” Pawan said.
Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, and his film with Krish have both been postponed indefinitely due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?