The entire country of India is in a lockdown mode as the daily life has come to a standstill. Nothing is happening as the theaters and film shoots have come to a standstill.
In such a case, the governments of both states are doing their best to help the needy. Our film stars have come forward and have been donating big from the last few days.
Here is a list of all those stars who have come forward to donate.
Chiranjeevi- Rs. 1 Crore to daily wage workers in Telugu Film Industry and throughout India
Pawan Kalyan- 1 Crore to central and 50 lakhs each to two Telugu states
Mahesh Babu- 50 Lakhs each to both AP and TG governments
Ram Charan 70 Lakhs to the central and state governments of AP and TG
NTR- 75 Lakhs – 50 lakhs for AP and TG relief funds 25 Lakhs for Telugu film industry workers.
Prabhas -50 Lakhs each to AP and TG governments
Nithin- 10 lakhs each to AP and TG governments
Sai Dharam Tej- 5 lakhs each to AP and TG governments
Dil Raju – 10 Lakhs each to AP and TG governments
Director V V Vinayak- 5 Lakhs to AP and TG governments
Director Anil Ravipudi 5 Lakhs each to AP and State governments
Director Koratala Siva- 10 lakhs to AP and TG governments
Trivikram – 10 lakhs each to AP and TG states
Kamal Haasan- 20 Lakhs to FEFSI association
Director Shankar- 10 Lakhs to FEFSI association
Dhanush- 15 Lakhs to FEFSI association
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time